CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Car & Truck Care, near Dalton, AR
Ragan Price, 07/07/2022
So grateful for Gary and his staff. The stress of being stranded hundreds of miles from home with a vehicle that required repair was eased by fair, fast, and quality service. If I lived in Dalton, Harris Automotive would definitely be the place to get vehicles serviced every time. Thank you, Gary.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: