Harris Service Center has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Dalton, GA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Harris Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Ragan Price, 07/07/2022
So grateful for Gary and his staff. The stress of being stranded hundreds of miles from home with a vehicle that required repair was eased by fair, fast, and quality service. If I lived in Dalton, Harris Automotive would definitely be the place to get vehicles serviced every time. Thank you, Gary.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: